Here are some common diseases in children. You should take care of your baby’s diet and you should know how the importance of mother milk for the baby.
Malnutrition Diseases of Children
Take special care of baby food. Diet or unbalanced diet can adversely affect a child’s development. Include milk, eggs, fish, pulses, vegetables and crushed foods in your baby’s diet.
Malnutrition can lead to many problems, for example
- Less visible at night.
- Anaemia in the body.
- Infectious disease day attack.
- Swelling of the feet.
- Do not gain weight.
- To be depressed and sad.
- Skin diseases.
- Drought disease.
- Stop growing and developing.
- Vitamin D deficiency.
- Rickets can cause bone defects
To prevent disease
- Keep in the sun for 15 minutes to half an hour daily.
- Add milk and vitamins, and fish oil to the diet.
High fever -Common Diseases of Children
Take care of your child’s health from the beginning. Take precautions and treatment as soon as signs of the disease appear. A high fever can affect a child’s brain or cause seizures.
- Give the right dose of Paracetamol.
- Paracetamol syrup and drops are available in the market.
- To reduce the fever, take off the baby’s clothes and roll wet clothes on his body (in inches) and do not use cold and ice water for him.
- Drink plenty of water or glucose or fruit juice.
Some children also start to have blood in their hands, this is called dysentery. The disease is dangerous to a child’s health and requires antiseptic treatment. See a doctor for treatment. It is also important to use Zack in all types of laxatives. Give the child as much syrup as prescribed by the doctor.
It is also important to continue breastfeeding during the disease and give it more often and for a longer period of time. For children older than six months, continue soft solid foods such as porridge, yoghurt, banana, porridge, etc. This will help the baby to recover faster.
Deficiency of blood-Diseases in Children
Poor diet, intestinal ulcers, stomach worms and malaria can cause anaemia in a child. Yellow face, burning sensation, fatigue, and burning of baby comatose, chalk, and other dirty items are symptoms of anaemia. Include eggs, beans, spinach and meat in your baby’s diet and consult a doctor.
To prevent stomach worms
- Use the toilet.
- Take special care of cleanliness.
- Do not give the child bare feet again.
- Do not give raw or undercooked meat.
- Use only boiled water.
- Cut your baby’s nails every week.
Skin diseases of Children
- Take care of the basic principles of cleanliness.
- Eliminate bed bugs, fleas and lice.
- Keep separate clothes for the use of children who have skin diseases. Keep loving children away from healthy children as much as possible. Get immediate treatment.
- If the eyes become red and discharge, consult a doctor and keep the child away from other people in the house.
Cold, Cough, Winter Fever Diseases of Children
Give the child the right dose of Paracetamol, a balanced diet and lower juice. There is no benefit in giving antibiotics for colds and coughs.
- Symptoms of pneumonia are if the child’s breathing becomes rapid with the onset of coughing fever or at the first onset of pneumonia.
- See a doctor right away and get pneumonia treated, otherwise, it can be life-threatening for the baby.
- Ear pain is usually caused by cold and cough. Sometimes even after vomiting, ear pain may arise.
- Carefully clean the ear by wrapping it in a soft cloth.
- Do not put cotton or anything in the ear.
- Continue to bathe the older child but refrain from swimming until the ear is completely healed.
- see a doctor.
Inflammation or glands in the throat
Mix a teaspoon of salt in a glass of warm water and gargle. Give Paracetamol to relieve pain. Consult a doctor if you are not feeling well.
Asthma Diseases of Children
Respiratory disease has become very common nowadays due to environmental pollution in which the child has a cough. It is more common at night and in the morning. Difficulty breathing, ribs begin to move.
See a doctor immediately and seek treatment. Take precautions to prevent shortness of breath. Protect your baby from dust, smoke (especially cigarettes), chemicals that can inhale and cause problems in the lungs, such as to scents, perfumes, sprays, mosquito coils, etc., pets such as cats, dogs, birds, etc. ۔ If you are allergic to any particular food or drink, avoid using it.
In this disease, the child has seizures which become more and more severe with the passage of time. The baby’s legs are stretched. In this case, it is necessary to seek treatment from a doctor. Seizures can be controlled with regular treatment. Remember that a child who has seizures is not necessarily mentally handicapped. Such a child needs special attention and love, so we are taking good care of him.
Women need to avoid birth defects in children
- Do not marry close relatives (cousins, cousins, uncles, and aunts).
- Avoid pan cigarettes, handcuffs, and drinking during pregnancy.
- Take any medicine without consulting a doctor.
- If you are pregnant after the age of 35, get tested for birth defects during pregnancy.
- If a child has a birth defect, check for further defects
- If one child has a birth defect, then the other child may have this possibility.
Take protective measures to protect children from loved ones:
Measles Diseases of Children
The disease causes colds, coughs and fevers, runny nose and sore throat, red and inflamed eyes, and red spots on the face that grow and spread throughout the body. The disease lasts for five days.
- Drink large amounts of beverages such as skins juice and soap.
- Give vitamin A on the advice of a doctor.
- Give good food.
- See a doctor immediately, otherwise, complications may arise.
- Keep the patient away from other members of the household, especially children. Get vaccinated against measles to prevent it.
Apparently, it’s less severe than measles. There is a slight fever and runny nose and sneezing. Fine rashes appear on the body which is sometimes so frequent that they are invisible.
- Give paracetamol.
- Vaccinate German measles for prevention.
Pregnant women should stay away from infected children otherwise the germs of this sweet can leave a very harmful effect on the unborn child.
In this disease, the glands near the ear become swollen and it is difficult to open the mouth. There is a high fever.
- No medication is required. Swelling disappears after ten days. Give paracetamol to relieve pain.
- Feed the baby soft food and keep his mouth clean.
- if this disease occurs at the age of more than 11 years, then there may be swelling and pain in the chest of the girl and in the testicles of the boy.
Tetanus-Diseases of Children
In newborns, the disease causes the baby to stop breastfeeding, feel arrogant, have convulsions, and die. Older children tend to have stiff muscles. The mouth begins to twitch with force. It looks like six.
- Take to the hospital immediately.
- Some common diseases of children
- Shock medicine
- Get vaccinated against convulsions
Diphtheria-Diseases of Children
This dangerous disease starts with a cold, cough and fever. The glands in the neck become swollen. A lump forms in the throat which causes the baby to stop breathing and become difficult to get down from the throat. The baby’s breath becomes foul-smelling.
- Diphtheria is a very dangerous and deadly disease, so see a doctor immediately.
- Get vaccinated against diphtheria.
Whooping Cough Diseases
The disease begins with a fever, cold, and cough. After two weeks the cough becomes severe and takes the form of seizures. During the visit, the child begins to suffocate, his face turns red. Vomiting usually occurs after a visit. Sometimes the eyes are swollen and sometimes the cough is not severe so it may be difficult to diagnose the disease. Whooping cough lasts for three months, sometimes with red spots on the whites of the eyes.
- Get vaccinated against whooping cough.
- Get treatment from a doctor and follow his advice carefully.
Polio Diseases of Children
The disease begins with fever, vomiting and body aches, sometimes with severe effects on the legs and paralysis. Hot water soaking (tap) gives relief. Keep the sick child away from other people in the house.
- Get polio drops for prevention.
- Get treatment in the hospital.
- Consult a doctor for rehabilitation of the paralyzed child.